Here are just some of the ways in which you or your organisation can help the Women's Cancer Foundation.
As a Women's Cancer Foundation Corporate Partner you can support us by:
- Using your current events to fundraise for the WCF
- Becoming a corporate Partner
- Becoming a corporate Sponsor of one or more of our events
- Organising in-store promotions with proceeds to the WCF
- Selling WCF merchandise in your stores or at reception
- Organising or supporting a gala musical event
- Inviting your staff/social/sporting club to support the cause, e.g. hold an auction, sausage sizzle etc to raise funds
- Distributing our newsletters throughout your organisation
- Supporting the WCF through services such as graphic design, PR, printing, IT etc
- Developing fresh, new fundraising ideas and events
- Sponsoring staff teams at one or more of our events
- Make a cash donation or arrange regular donations via direct debit
- Organise a golf or tennis day, fun run, fashion parade, bake sale, bingo night...the list goes on!
- Negotiate reduced group rate tickets for events, with proceeds to the WCF
- Organise a gala event
- Conduct a raffle, auction or garage sale
- Compete a sponsored marathon run and/or walk
- Bequests - Remember us in your Will
- Volunteer at WCF events
- Promoting the WCF and/or WCF merchandise via your social media, e.g. Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Feel free to contact our Fundraising & Events team for further information on the above or a full list of fundraising ideas. We would be delighted to speak with you personally about how we can help you to support our work.
*Donations $2.00 and over are tax deductible.